Jupyter notebook and datasets from the pandas Q&A video series
- ufo.csv | Reports of UFO sightings from 1930-2000 | bit.ly/uforeports | National UFO Reporting Center | Web scraping script
Python assignments for the machine learning class by andrew ng on coursera with complete submission for grading capability and re-written instructions.
- Numpy and matplotlib tutorial: We will be using numpy extensively for matrix and vector operations. This is great tutorial to get you started with using numpy and matplotlib for plotting.
Machine learning, in numpy
- SciPy library is also permitted under special
A MNIST-like fashion product database. Benchmark
[My TouchBar My rules]. The TouchBar Customisation App for your MacBook Pro
- Download lastest release (.dmg) from github
Event-driven network application framework for high performance protocol servers & clients, non-blocking.
- Currently SwiftNIO ships with three
ServerBootstrap, for bootstrapping listening channels;
ClientBootstrap, for bootstrapping client TCP channels; and
DatagramBootstrapfor bootstrapping UDP channels.
- [ch]: https://apple.github.io/swift-nio/docs/current/NIO/Protocols/ChannelHandler.html
- [c]: https://apple.github.io/swift-nio/docs/current/NIO/Protocols/Channel.html
- [chc]: https://apple.github.io/swift-nio/docs/current/NIO/Classes/ChannelHandlerContext.html
- [ec]: https://apple.github.io/swift-nio/docs/current/NIO/Classes/EmbeddedChannel.html
- [el]: https://apple.github.io/swift-nio/docs/current/NIO/Protocols/EventLoop.html
- [eel]: https://apple.github.io/swift-nio/docs/current/NIO/Classes/EmbeddedEventLoop.html
- [elg]: https://apple.github.io/swift-nio/docs/current/NIO/Protocols/EventLoopGroup.html
- [bb]: https://apple.github.io/swift-nio/docs/current/NIO/Structs/ByteBuffer.html
- [elf]: https://apple.github.io/swift-nio/docs/current/NIO/Classes/EventLoopFuture.html
- [elp]: https://apple.github.io/swift-nio/docs/current/NIO/Structs/EventLoopPromise.html
- [cp]: https://apple.github.io/swift-nio/docs/current/NIO/Classes/ChannelPipeline.html
- [mtelg]: https://apple.github.io/swift-nio/docs/current/NIO/Classes/MultiThreadedEventLoopGroup.html
An automated insulin delivery app template for iOS, built on LoopKit
- Please visit the Loop Docs for installation, algorithm, and other details.
Unidirectional Data Flow in Swift - Inspired by Redux
- You would also define two actions, one for increasing and one for decreasing the counter. In the Getting Started Guide you can find out how to construct complex actions. For the simple actions in this example we can define empty structs that conform to action:
- A Getting Started Guide that describes the core components of apps built with ReSwift lives here.
A boilerplate for Node.js web applications
- Google Bootstrap - Google-styled theme for Bootstrap.
- Font Awesome Icons - It’s already part of the Hackathon Starter, so use this page as a reference.
- X-editable - Edit form elements inline.
- Alertify.js - Sweet looking alerts and browser dialogs.
- selectize.js - Styleable select elements and input tags.
- More Bluemix samples
This is probably the best web presentation tool so far!
This is a list of Free Software network services and web applications which can be hosted locally. Selfhosting is the process of locally hosting and managing applications instead of renting from SaaS providers.
- Alltube - Web interface for youtube-dl, a program to download videos and audio from more than 100 websites (Source Code)
- homebank-converter - Web app to convert an export bank file to compatible Homebank csv. (Demo)
- Kibitzr - Lightweight personal web assistant with powerful integrations. (Source Code)
- SickRage - SickRage is an automatic Video Library Manager for TV Shows. Automatic torrent/nzb searching, downloading, and processing at the qualities you want. (Source Code)
- WebUI-aria2 - Interface to interact with the aria2 downloader. Very simple to use, just download and open index.html in any web browser. (Demo)
- Friends - P2P chat powered by the web. (Source Code)
- Lets-Chat - Self hosted chat suite written in Node. (Source Code)
- The Lounge - A self-hosted web IRC client. (Demo, Source Code)
- dyu/comments - Real-time, markdown-enabled comment engine powered by leveldb. (Demo)
- frab - web-based conference planning and management system. It helps to collect submissions, to manage talks and speakers and to create a schedule. (Source Code)
- OpenEats - Recipe management site that allows users to create, store, share and rate recipes, create grocery lists, and more. (Demo)
- Apaxy - Theme built to enhance the experience of browsing web directories, using the mod_autoindex Apache module and some CSS to override the default style of a directory listing. (Source Code)
- explorer - Highly-configurable directory listing made with nodejs. (Source Code)
- Clumsy Bird - MelonJS port of the famous Flappy Bird Game. (Demo)
- SourceBans++ - Admin, ban, and communication management system for games running on the Source engine. (Source Code)
- My Mind - Web application for creating and managing mind maps. (Demo)
- Orion - Powerful OwnTracks API-compliant location data visualization frontend for the web. (Demo)
- Darwin Streaming Server - High performance server for streaming QuickTime and MPEG-4 media over RTP and RTSP protocols. Originated as Apple’s QTSS. (Source Code)
- Airsonic - Open-source web-based media streamer and jukebox. A fork of Subsonic’s last open-source release, before it switched licenses. (Source Code, Clients)
- Restreamer - Restreamer allows you to do h.264 real-time video streaming on your website without a streaming provider. (Source Code)
- Fava - Fava is the web frontend of Beancount, a text based double-entry accounting system. (Demo, Source Code)
- OpenNote - OpenNote was built to be an open web-based alternative to Microsoft OneNote (T) and EverNote. (Demo)
- Snibox - Code snippets manager with attractive tag-oriented interface. (Demo, Source Code)
- simple-dash - A simple, fully responsive Dashboard to forward to the services of your choice. (Demo)
- Lychee - Open source grid and album based photo-management-system. (Source Code)
- miniProxy - Simple web proxy written in PHP that can allow you to bypass Internet content filters, or to browse the internet anonymously. Only one php file. (Source Code)
- Swiperproxy - Lightning-fast, open source web proxy that is easy for you to run and customize. (Source Code)
- Searx - Privacy-respecting, hackable metasearch engine. (Demo, Source Code)
- gitbucket - The easily installable GitHub clone powered by Scala. (Source Code)
- todoMini - Mobile friendly zero-feature TODO list web app. Unix philosophy. (Demo, Source Code)
- Wekan - Open-source Trello-like kanban. (Demo, Source Code)
- DPlatform - Deploy self-hosted apps easily: simple, bloat-free, independent installation. (Source Code)
- Lists of software aimed at privacy and decentralization in some form: PRISM Break, privacytools.io, Alternative Internet, Libre Projects
A framework for building native apps with React.
- Follow the Getting Started guide. The recommended way to install React Native depends on your project. Here you can find short guides for the most common scenarios:
- [new-app]: https://facebook.github.io/react-native/docs/getting-started.html
- [existing]: https://facebook.github.io/react-native/docs/integration-with-existing-apps.html
- [docs]: https://facebook.github.io/react-native/docs/getting-started.html
- [u]: https://facebook.github.io/react-native/docs/upgrading
- [contribute]: https://facebook.github.io/react-native/docs/contributing
Menubar IPFS Application
- Mac - ipfs-desktop-0.8.0.dmg
- Windows - ipfs-desktop-setup-0.8.0.exe
| Windows | ipfs-desktop-setup-0.8.0.exe |
| Mac | ipfs-desktop-0.8.0.dmg |
A simple, delicate, and modern theme for the static site generator Hexo.
- Insight Search
- Google Custom Search Engine
- Baidu Site Search
- Baidu Share
- Hexo Tag Plugin
- lightGallery & Justified Gallery
- Site Analytics
Set up a modern web app by running one command.
- User Guide – How to develop apps bootstrapped with Create React App.
- Read more about testing.
- You can find detailed instructions on using Create React App and many tips in its documentation.
- Please refer to the User Guide for this and other information.
- An offline-first service worker and a web app manifest, meeting all the Progressive Web App criteria. (Note: Using the service worker is opt-in as of
[email protected]and higher)
- The tradeoff is that these tools are preconfigured to work in a specific way. If your project needs more customization, you can “eject” and customize it, but then you will need to maintain this configuration.